Do I have to go through your vendors if I hire you as my planner/designer?
- You have a freedom to book your own vendors. We are always happy to start new professional relationships and work closely together to make sure your day will go off without a hitch.
Are you willing to travel?
- Absolutely! We are servicing the New Jersey, NY and Philadelphia area. No matter where your event will take place, we'll work with you to produce a wedding of your dreams.
What makes New Era Weddings different?
- We sincerely care about your dreams and ideals. We always go the extra mile for our clients and do whatever is necessary to make sure your dream wedding has been brought to life.
How do you charge for your services?
- All of our packages are custom for each individual client's needs. Initial consultation is Free. Proposal for services will be given after the first meeting. Both parties should sign the contract in order to proceed with the project.
Will I lose control of my wedding after hiring a Wedding Planner?
- Hiring a wedding planner doesn’t mean that you are giving up control of your wedding. We work for you. As professional consultants we help things run the way you want them to. We can assist as little or as much as you request. There are many things you can absolutely do yourself and we customize the planning package to accommodate this.
Why does a wedding planner need to know from the beginning what my budget is?
- Many couples aren’t very experienced with event budgeting and don’t know how to estimate what locations, products and services will ultimately cost. A wedding planner can help you determine what you can realistically afford, thus avoiding a lot of unpleasant surprises down the road.
I have a small budget. Can I still hire a Wedding Planner?
- Absolutely! We can save you money by
• introducing you to excellent yet reasonably priced vendors,
• helping you trim unnecessary expenses,
• utilizing our own creative talents in order to create unique and beautiful décor for less
• receiving exclusive discounts and incentives from the vendors we work with.
Please contact us if you have more questions.